- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - George E. Curry
Usually, I like to use this space to start a conversation about the political and social issues facing our country as a whole. I try to focus on issues that either explicitly or implicitly affect everyone.
Mr. Curry said that the King family is charging people for the use of the famous "I Have a Dream" speech.
"And we are still talking about up until the mid-1960s, when many daily newspapers either segregated or didn't cover us at all," Curry said. "In some cases, even the ads were segregated. The black press was our own source of getting news about ourselves."