- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
George F. Will
Latest George F. Will Items
George Will is the most elegant of today's political essayists, and with "Men at Work," "Bunts" and this tribute to Chicago, the ballpark that graces it and the fans who pack it to root for its hapless team, he can be counted among the best baseball writers to come down the pike.
Mitch Daniels, elected governor of Indiana in 2004 and re-elected in 2008 after previously serving as President George W. Bush's director of the Office of Management and Budget and as a senior aide to President Ronald Reagan, has been called "America's best governor" and "the most presidential man in America."
The other night while watching the Super Bowl, I became increasingly aware that the angry left might have a point about the giant corporations. Not that the game wasn't exciting. It was. Those quarterbacks can really heave the ball. Suddenly it is in their hands, and suddenly it is in a receiver's outreached arms, having passed through a forest of opposing players' arms.