- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - George Flynn
When Army Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley last year began teaching a class to fellow officers on the dangers of radical Islam, he seemed to have landed in a perfect spot. Today, Col. Dooley finds himself at a dead end while being targeted for criticism by American Islamic groups and Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
The commander of Marine Corps forces development said the corps is changing missions and weapons in response to anticipated defense spending cuts.
Gen. Flynn said both the Marines and defense contractors will have to evaluate potential costs earlier in the contracting process than has been done previously.