- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest George Guilder Items
In his classic book "Sexual Suicide," the great American intellectual George Guilder wrote that when a society plays with the essence of what we are as male and female, we play with fire and will be burned. This week the Massachusetts State Department of Education stoked the fire well with its pages of new regulations honoring the civilization-eroding idea that children may declare that they are male, female, other or no gender ("Mass. moves on 'unisex' restrooms for transgender students," Web, Feb. 21).