- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
George L. Skypeck
Latest George L. Skypeck Items
Dear Sgt. Shaft: Last year, I contacted you for assistance with my VA claim because in March 2011, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and on June 2, 2011, my prostate was removed. I submitted a VA claim in Virginia, which was lost.
Dear Sgt Shaft: How can I obtain a copy of the "Assured Victory" print? I hope they are still available.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: