- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - George Lemieux
Former Sen. George LeMieux dropped out of the Republican primary for Senate on Wednesday, saying that he can't compete against rival Rep. Connie Mack's famous name and the fact that the party establishment has gotten behind the congressman.
Former Florida Republican state House Majority Leader Adam Hasner has narrowly won a poll of state conservatives meeting in Orlando, giving his campaign fresh momentum in the tight contest for the right to take on Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson next year.
What do Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal and BP have in common? Aside from the fact that they're both Democratic Party supporters.
Former interim Sen. George LeMieux, Florida Republican, on Tuesday announced a bid to return to the Senate.
Mr. LeMieux, a Republican, announced Tuesday he plans to run in 2012 for the seat held by two-term Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson.