- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest George Lucas Items
As Yoda might say: A site for a museum you must find.
A day after rejecting a museum proposal by George Lucas, the stewards of national park land at the base of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge have offered the "Star Wars" creator a new location.
The stewards of national park land at the base of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge rejected a museum proposal by "Star Wars" creator George Lucas.
It appears the Force is still strong with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher.
"Star Wars" creator George Lucas wants to build a museum dedicated to visual storytelling in San Francisco's Presidio that would house an art collection he amassed over more than four decades.
Stuart Freeborn, a pioneering movie makeup artist behind creatures such as Yoda and Chewbacca in the "Star Wars" films, has died. He was 98.
This may sound sacrilegious to the legions of hard-core "Star Wars" fans, but having J.J. Abrams direct "Episode VII" will be a vast improvement and the best thing to happen to the franchise in a very long time.
J.J. Abrams calls getting assigned to direct the seventh live-action "Star Wars" film "as surreal as it is exciting."
A Northern California park being built on land donated by filmmaker George Lucas will feature statues of Indiana Jones and Yoda, two of his most popular characters.