- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest George Lucas Items
As Yoda might say: A site for a museum you must find.
A day after rejecting a museum proposal by George Lucas, the stewards of national park land at the base of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge have offered the "Star Wars" creator a new location.
The stewards of national park land at the base of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge rejected a museum proposal by "Star Wars" creator George Lucas.
It appears the Force is still strong with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher.
"Star Wars" creator George Lucas wants to build a museum dedicated to visual storytelling in San Francisco's Presidio that would house an art collection he amassed over more than four decades.
Stuart Freeborn, a pioneering movie makeup artist behind creatures such as Yoda and Chewbacca in the "Star Wars" films, has died. He was 98.
This may sound sacrilegious to the legions of hard-core "Star Wars" fans, but having J.J. Abrams direct "Episode VII" will be a vast improvement and the best thing to happen to the franchise in a very long time.
J.J. Abrams calls getting assigned to direct the seventh live-action "Star Wars" film "as surreal as it is exciting."
A Northern California park being built on land donated by filmmaker George Lucas will feature statues of Indiana Jones and Yoda, two of his most popular characters.