- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest George Mcphee Items
Why all the negativity surrounding the Capitals lately? What's going on with Erat, Holtby, Oleksy and Wilson? We answer your questions.
The Capitals have used 11 different defensemen this season. Patrick Wey could be their 12th.
Capitals rookie Tom Wilson said that after getting cut from Team Canada last year, he wanted them to 'beg for me' this year.
Capitals coach Adam Oates is managing a potentially volatile locker room these days.
The Capitals are hoping Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov can increase their trade value against the Islanders, who have lost eight of their last 10.
What will the Caps do with Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov? Can they package them for a top four defenseman? Our answers.
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
Twenty-four hours after confirming he's asked general manager George McPhee to trade him and that it's "time for me to go," Erat tried to make Tuesday a normal day at the Capitals' practice facility.
After being a healthy scratch for the first time in his NHL career, Martin Erat has asked to be traded.