- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
Latest George Mcphee Items
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
Twenty-four hours after confirming he's asked general manager George McPhee to trade him and that it's "time for me to go," Erat tried to make Tuesday a normal day at the Capitals' practice facility.
GM George McPhee and coach Adam Oates said they were not upset with Erat's demand to be traded. Both praised his handling of the situation and McPhee said he is working on taking care of it. Erat sat out Saturday's game in Toronto as a healthy scratch, a move Oates said was related to the request.
Now that Marty Erat has requested a trade, what should the Capitals do with him?
Eight months later, McPhee stands by his trade of Flip Forsberg for Marty Erat and Michael Latta.
Twice in his career Adam Oates has forced a team's hands. He's expecting Marty Erat to be a professional while he awaits a trade.
After being a healthy scratch for the first time in his NHL career, Martin Erat has asked to be traded.
How many goals will Alex Ovechkin score? Should Brooks Laich and Troy Brower be broken up? Is George McPhee on the hot seat?
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin says it would be 'stupid' for the NHL to consider ridding itself of fighting. Do you agree?