- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - George Nader
The case of the missing iPhone has been solved, all in a matter of hours.
Prince George's prosecutors say violations of the county's dance-hall law remain prevalent, despite a crackdown that resulted in guilty pleas Wednesday from the first club operators charged under the new statute.
Prince George's County officials have shuttered a Capitol Heights nightclub where a 20-year-old girl was killed in a drive-by shooting this week, police said Wednesday.
Prince George's County police on Wednesday briefed reporters on the fallout from the county's latest killing — the 69th so far in a year on pace to reverse three years of declines in homicides.
Concert organizer George Nader says proceeds will go to the Pink and White Foundation, a charity run by Martelly and his wife, Sophia.
Officers recovered the phone from a location in Seat Pleasant after the coordinates of the phone were provided to the department, said Maj. George Nader, commander of the police district where the phone was found.