- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - George P. Shultz
When we Americans celebrate the Fourth of July, what word comes readily to mind? Freedom - and rightly so. But you can't have freedom without other virtues.
In this slender volume, George P. Shultz has distilled what he has learned over a remarkable career that has spanned nearly 70 years. He is nearing 90 and still active.
PBS chief Paula Kerger says she doesn't regret airing a documentary series last month on former Secretary of State George Shultz that some critics argued was tainted by its funding.
Former U.S. Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and George Shultz wrote in a Dec. 2 opinion article in The Wall Street Journal that six U.N. resolutions that had called for a full halt to all of Iran's uranium enrichment and plutonium production, have now effectively become a baseline.
Secretary of State George Shultz both told me that they tried to get Weinberger to change his position but failed.