- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Topic - George Price
"The smoking prohibition is the result of a number of complaints from visitors who have been affected by second-hand smoke on the guarded beaches," said George Price, park superintendent, in an issued statement.
Retired Army Brig. Gen. George Price, who served in Korea and Vietnam, said the memorial keeps alive memories of one of the United States' greatest challenges.