- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
George S. Kaufman
Latest George S. Kaufman Items
Santino Fontana and Tony Shalhoub will be getting some talented help on Broadway as they share the role of legendary writer and director Moss Hart.
There was a moment this past December in Paris when playwright David Ives achieved what he calls "a moment of maximum fabulosity."
This is a book for serious Gershwin fans. From New York City's Lower East Side to Tin Pan Alley to Broadway to Paris to London, back to Broadway, to the concert hall to opera to Hollywood - that is the dizzying pace that outlines the all-too-short life and career of George Gershwin.