- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - George Sabra
"Assad has reached the stage of real genocide amid Arab silence, and we renounce that," said George Sabra, vice president of the Syrian National Coalition.
Syrian National Council President George Sabra told reporters in Turkey on Tuesday that the car bomb went off shortly before the SNC president and 12 other members of the group's executive council drove through a border crossing with Turkey.