- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest George Sheldon Items
Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was more than a little miffed that a Democratic challenger told a media audience Wednesday that Bondi was soft on white collar crime while leading an office in what appeared to favor political supporters.
The number of U.S. children suspected of suffering abuse or neglect dropped for the fifth year in a row in 2011, the federal government said Wednesday.
Republicans are questioning the legality of a move by the Obama administration to absolve some states from a federal requirement that welfare recipients engage in "work activities."