- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - George Tunis
Less than a month after the Newtown shooting and a new invention was born: bulletproof dry erase boards for teachers could use as a shield. George Tunis, a CEO of Hardwire LLC, came up with the idea after the tragedy in December.
"We can fix this," he said. "We have to do something."
"Imagine 90 teachers walking with a wall of bulletproof boards," Tunis told The Blaze. "If you're a bad guy, your plan just got changed."