- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest George Venizelos Items
Only days after being added to the list of the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives," a suspect sought in the execution-style killings of his 19-year-old girlfriend and her toddler son has returned to the United States to face murder charges, authorities said Friday.
The FBI is searching for someone who flashed a green laser at least twice into the cockpit of a Delta plane landing at New York's LaGuardia Airport, injuring the pilot.
An alleged MS-13 member who allegedly lured his 19-year-old girlfriend and her toddler son into a New York woods where they were fatally shot in the head because she was "disrespecting" the gang landed on the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives" list Wednesday, authorities said.
Osama bin Laden’s son-in-law is in U.S. custody and will appear Friday in federal court in New York City to face charges of conspiring to murder Americans, the FBI said Thursday.
A computer virus that spread to more than a million computers worldwide, including some at NASA, and produced at least $50 million in illegal profits or losses to victims should be a "wake-up call" for banks and consumers unaware of the threat posed by Internet criminals, a prosecutor said Wednesday.