- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest George Venizelos Items
Only days after being added to the list of the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives," a suspect sought in the execution-style killings of his 19-year-old girlfriend and her toddler son has returned to the United States to face murder charges, authorities said Friday.
The FBI is searching for someone who flashed a green laser at least twice into the cockpit of a Delta plane landing at New York's LaGuardia Airport, injuring the pilot.
An alleged MS-13 member who allegedly lured his 19-year-old girlfriend and her toddler son into a New York woods where they were fatally shot in the head because she was "disrespecting" the gang landed on the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted Fugitives" list Wednesday, authorities said.
Osama bin Laden’s son-in-law is in U.S. custody and will appear Friday in federal court in New York City to face charges of conspiring to murder Americans, the FBI said Thursday.
A computer virus that spread to more than a million computers worldwide, including some at NASA, and produced at least $50 million in illegal profits or losses to victims should be a "wake-up call" for banks and consumers unaware of the threat posed by Internet criminals, a prosecutor said Wednesday.