- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
George W. Bush
Latest George W. Bush Items
The artwork of the 43rd president will go on display at a special exhibit this spring at his presidential library in Texas.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is not happy. The government he backed in Ukraine has collapsed.
President George W. Bush has demanded a significant change in how military veterans are diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Former President George W. Bush says his focus on a new initiative helping returning veterans also aids him emotionally.
What Max Glauben waited decades to obtain, thieves took in a matter of minutes.
Former President George W. Bush took to the Texas stage to speak about the true 1 percent crowd in America that deserves the respect and admiration of all — the veterans.
Efforts must be made to end the stigma attached to post-traumatic stress disorder, which can hinder military veterans' transition into civilian life and employment, former President George W. Bush said Wednesday.
Federal background checks are denying gun purchasers under President Obama at about half the rate they did under President Clinton and also at a slower clip than during President George W. Bush's administration, according to data obtained by The Washington Times under the Freedom of Information Act.
Presidential confidant David Axelrod last week suggested that many Democratic candidates running this year will want to distance themselves from President Obama.