- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
George Washington University In Washington
Latest George Washington University In Washington Items
The retired diplomat who led the State Department's probe of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, says officials need to learn two lessons from incident — "red team" more often and pay better attention.
Pick your pundit when Bill O'Reilly and Jon Stewart face off for a special 90-minute debate about the 2012 presidential race.
The polygamous family featured on cable television's "Sister Wives" has filed a federal challenge to the Utah bigamy law that makes their lifestyle illegal.