- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - George Washington University
George Washington University, American University and George Washington University Hospital entered a 20-year partnership with Duke Energy Renewables to buy at least half their power from the firm's soon-to-be-built solar farms in North Carolina.
George Washington University has a new dean of its business school.
One of the nation's oldest museums, known for its daring contemporary art exhibitions next to the White House and for its financial troubles, is being taken over by two larger institutions and will soon close for renovations.
Joining a growing trend of universities outsourcing services and functions traditionally done in-house, George Washington University this month said it was enlisting an outside investment firm to manage the school's $1.375 billion endowment fund.
George Washington University will name its public health school after an institute founded by Michael Milken, a philanthropist and advocate for medical research, after he helped generate three record-setting gifts totaling $80 million for the school.
Officials at the Corcoran Gallery of Art had been talking to the University of Maryland about a possible partnership until Wednesday when the museum announced it would be taken over by George Washington University and the National Gallery of Art.
The privately held Corcoran Gallery of Art across the street from the White House is set to be taken over by George Washington University and the National Gallery of Art.
A D.C. council member and mayoral candidate's role in turning over a city-owned alley to George Washington University against community leaders' wishes is the subject of a preliminary inquiry by the city's ethics board, according to several people questioned by the board.
Amanda Robbins, a rising sophomore at George Washington University, borrows $4,500 each year in subsidized Stafford loans to a pay a portion of her tuition at one of the nation's most expensive schools.
Move over former Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. A handful of professors at George Washington University said in a new survey that they'd like to add — eventually — President Obama's face to the Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota.