- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest George Washington Items
The timing for release of this book could not be better. The debt ceiling's claimed deadline approaches as Congress wrangles over how or whether to confront the consequences in a meaningful - if politically risky - way or take the easy course of running up the national credit card yet again.
According to a University of Miami study, those historical rankings of American presidents that pop up every year or so are significantly weighted in favor of Democrats, thanks to the liberal leanings of academia.
Pieces of George Washington's original coffin, instruments he used to survey land and documents that include letters, land deeds and wills are expected to be part of an upcoming auction in Dallas.
The most provocative and potentially most dangerous economic policy initiative of the Obama administration is only now beginning to attract coverage — its proposal to shut down Boeing's second 787 Dreamliner plant in right-to-work South Carolina in mid-stream (after hundreds of millions of dollars have already been spent) in order to confine Boeing's new airplane construction to a union state (Washington).
Mike Lonergan was stuck with a label seven years ago. The risk to get rid of it paid off in the last week.
In its search for a men's basketball coach, George Washington scoured the nation - looked under every rock and discarded game program - before finally settling on a guy from ... Bowie.
Times are changing in college basketball in the Washington, D.C., area. Mike Lonergan figures that should work to his advantage at George Washington.
George Washington will introduce Mike Lonergan as its basketball coach Monday during a noon press conference in Foggy Bottom.
Mike Lonergan is coming home, taking the men's basketball coaching job at George Washington after six successful seasons in Vermont.