- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
Latest George Zimmerman Items
George Zimmerman’s girlfriend has changed her mind and now wants a judge to drop the charges she filed against him for aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.
Police have seized five firearms and more than 100 rounds of ammunition from George Zimmerman's home, which he shares with his girlfriend.
Rapper Macklemore took the opportunity during an acceptance speech Sunday night at the American Music Award ceremony to talk a bit of politics, slamming what he characterized as the nation’s racist response to the shooting death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
George Zimmerman's estranged wife served him with divorce papers Monday night while he was in a solitary cell at the Seminole County Jail, TMZ first reported.
George Zimmerman has been arrested on domestic violence charges and is en route to the Seminole County Jail in Florida, local media has confirmed.
A Florida couple is suing film director Spike Lee for telling fans on Twitter that George Zimmerman lived at their Sanford home, which prompted a wave of death threats to the elderly couple who have no relation to the acquitted killer.
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said George Zimmerman of Florida may have been acquitted of murder charges in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, but in the eyes of the federal government, he's still living in a shadow of suspicion.
The police department in the Florida city where 17-year-old Travyon Martin was fatally shot by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman is reviving and revamping the watch program to include restrictions to try to keep members from carrying guns and pursuing suspects.