- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest George Zimmerman Items
As several public figures call for action by the Department of Justice into the possible violation of Trayvon Martin's civil rights, an article published by the Associated Press on Monday described the man who killed him, 29-year-old Hispanic George Zimmerman, as "white."
A digital marquee with a powerful message outside a South Chicago church has sparked criticism following the acquittal of George Zimmerman.
In just more than six weeks, Emily Miller's powerfully personal book "Emily Gets Her Gun — But Obama Wants to Take Yours" will be published. Her story? The Washington Times senior opinion editor was taken aback at her own challenges while trying to legally purchase a gun in the nation's capital — and found her experiences revealed what could happen on a national level if President Obama gets the gun control policy of his dreams.
U.S. Olympic boxer Terrell Gausha is so disgusted by the acquittal of George Zimmerman that he's vowed never to wear Old Glory again.
One of the six women on the George Zimmerman jury spoke on Monday, giving a bit of insight of behind-the-doors discussion and saying the general consensus was 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was the aggressor.
An associate professor of religious studies at the University of Pennsylvania said the not-guilty verdict of George Zimmerman means one sure thing: God is a racist.
A group of black youths chased and attacked a Hispanic man in the streets of Baltimore in a suspected revenge beating for the not-guilty verdict rendered by jurors to George Zimmerman.
Although George Zimmerman has finally been found not guilty, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid warned, "this isn't over with." Before the next drama unfolds, let's take a moment to reflect on this ordeal.
Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, an Illinois Democrat who's also a member of the leftist Congressional Progressive Caucus, called for the Republican chairman of the House Judiciary Committee to hold hearings on Trayvon Martin.