- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest George Zimmerman Items
Two years and a day after their son's death, the parents of Trayvon Martin visited the White House on Thursday and were in the audience as President Obama announced a new initiative designed to keep young minority men on the right path.
Once all the dust from his legal battles settles, George Zimmerman said he'd like to pursue a degree in law become a lawyer.
A verdict in the city of Jacksonville is again raising the issue of self-defense and race in Florida, just seven months after George Zimmerman was acquitted in the shooting of a black teenager, Trayvon Martin.
Actor Jamie Foxx and the families of Emmett Till and Oscar Grant are joining South Florida residents this weekend to commemorate the second anniversary of Trayvon Martin's fatal shooting by neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman.
George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watchman acquitted in the fatal killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, will again be stepping into the public eye by taking on rapper DMX in a celebrity boxing match.
A man with a gun. A black teen, shot dead.
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder charges for shooting Florida teen Trayvon Martin, has agreed to get in the ring for a celebrity boxing match scheduled for March 1.
The Associated Press has demanded that George Zimmerman halt the sale of one of his paintings because the news agency says it directly copies an AP photo.
The news agency said in its letter that Zimmerman's painting is a direct copy of an AP photo taken at the April 2012 news conference. The AP asked that any sale be blocked — and that, if there has been a sale, that the agency be paid damages.