- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest George Zimmerman Items
President Obama has been exposed as a hypocrite. Christopher Lane, a white Australian student, was killed in Oklahoma last week, shot in the back while he was jogging.
Five days after an Australian college student was gunned down by a trio of "bored" Oklahoma teens, the political and social reverberations continue to build across the nation and abroad.
Initiatives such as New York City's controversial stop-and-frisk program inspire others to racially profile suspects and take the law into their own hands, NAACP President Benjamin Jealous said Monday.
A group of about 100 black activists in Florida who say they seek justice for slain teen Trayvon Martin paint his shooter as a racist who casts aside his Hispanic ethnicity and embraces a white supremacist attitude.
Organizers commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington say they expect the case of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin to figure prominently in their events, but they insist the controversy won't overshadow the tribute to a milestone in the civil rights movement.
Soon after his brother George Zimmerman was acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, Robert Zimmerman Jr. revealed last week that their family is forced to live in isolation for fear of those still angry with the verdict.
The simple sound an iPhone makes when it takes a photo has landed one Texas police officer in hot water, after he allegedly snapped a pic during George Zimmerman's traffic stop on Sunday.
Recent calls to impose an economic (or in the case of celebrities, a personal) boycott on the state of Florida because of dissatisfaction with the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial need to be reconsidered.
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted a couple weeks ago in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was stopped by police for speeding and revealed to the officer that he had a gun in his glove compartment.