- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Georgetown University In Washington
Latest Georgetown University In Washington Items
Experts at a recent panel talk in Washington, D.C., suggested that while religious freedom has become a respectable component of foreign policy, serious concerns remain on a global scale.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is warning that the nation must do more to weigh the risk of civilian casualties before the use of military force.
The red lights in the Army's newest lab at Fort Detrick are not designed to set the mood. Rather, they allow human researchers to work without throwing off their subjects' nocturnal nature.
U.S. efforts to counter the rise of Chinese military power in the Pacific faced a significant setback this week when Beijing dispatched two surveillance ships to assert sovereignty over a chain of small islands governed by Japan.
The choice of undergraduate major in college is strongly tied to a student's future earnings, with the highest-paying majors providing salaries of about 300 percent more than the lowest-paying, according to a study released Tuesday.