- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Georgetown
Georgetown senior guard Markel Starks headlines a group of local draft prospects headed to the Portsmouth Invitiational Tournament.
Natasha Adair is the new women's basketball coach at Georgetown.
Georgetown's Stephen Domingo, who entered school a year early and with considerable potential, will transfer out of the men's basketball program.
Alonzo Mourning, Georgetown's fourth all-time leading scorer and NBA champion in 2006, has been elected into Basketball Hall of Fame
Georgetown's Moses Ayegba, one of two possible fifth-year senior's on the roster, will reportedly transfer out of the program.
At the whistle, eighth-grader Hope Bogard carefully yet firmly pulls back the string of her bow, aims and fires. Her arrow strikes near the center of a round target at the other end of the Mary Miller Junior High gym.
Swingman Aaron Bowen will return for a fifth season with the Georgetown Hoyas, CSNwashington has learned.
Georgetown's leading scorer Markel Starks became the latest Hoya selected first-team All-Big East. Sophomore D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera received second-team honors.
Georgetown effectively used pressure defense for longer stretches over the last two games. Will the Hoyas make it three straight straight against St. John's is the question.
College basketball powerhouses Kansas and Georgetown have agreed to play annually over the next four seasons with the first game scheduled for Dec. 21, 2013, at Allen Fieldhouse.
The Washington Wizards have conducted the last of their workouts before Thursday's NBA draft, where they will look for the right pieces to continue rebuilding around point guard John Wall.
Georgetown and George Mason should be in, Maryland needs a miracle and Virginia Tech is squarely on the bubble with the regular season drawing to a close.