- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Georgette Forney
With a slogan created especially for the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, hundreds of thousands of pro-life activists are expected to swarm the Mall on Friday for the annual March for Life.
Kathryn B. drove 600 miles and overcame an almost debilitating attack of nerves to be at the National Memorial for the Unborn in Chattanooga, Tenn., last month to tell the story of the choice she had made 19 years earlier to abort her baby.
"Typical exploitation of women w/difficult choice ... solicit money for abortion funds instead of help at optionline.org," she wrote.