- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Georgia Department Of Labor
In a story May 29 about a job fair in Peachtree City, The Associated Press reported erroneously the hours of the event. It will be held from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., not 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Georgia Department of Labor is continuing an effort to fill roughly 500 seasonal positions at the Lake Lanier Islands Resort.
Georgia Department of Labor officials say one of their career centers will remain closed for maintenance.
The Georgia Department of Labor is preparing to host a career expo featuring 45 employers in northwest Georgia.
The Georgia Department of Labor is hosting a recruitment event to fill hundreds of jobs at a textile manufacturing plant in northwest Georgia.