- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Georgia Dome
The Georgia Dome is a domed stadium located in Atlanta, Georgia, between downtown to the east and Vine City to the west. It is primarily the home stadium for the NFL Atlanta Falcons and the NCAA Division I Georgia State Panthers football team. It is owned and operated by the State of Georgia as part of the Georgia World Congress Center. The Georgia Dome was the largest domed structure in the world until 1999, when the Millennium Dome in London was completed. - Source: Wikipedia
Raul Jimenez's late header for Mexico went just wide in a 0-0 draw with Nigeria in an international friendly Wednesday at the Georgia Dome.
Daredevil tightrope walker Nik Wallenda is setting his sights on a new goal: the nearly 1,000-foot (305-meter) deep Tallulah Gorge in the northeast Georgia mountains.
Ken Roczen raced to his second AMA Supercross victory of the season Saturday night, beating Ryan Villopoto in front of 69,785 fans at the Georgia Dome.
Daredevil tightrope walker Nik Wallenda is setting his sights on a new goal: the nearly 1,000-foot deep Tallulah Gorge in the northeast Georgia mountains.
A winter storm warning has convinced U.S. soccer officials to postpone the U.S. women's exhibition game against Russia from Wednesday to Thursday at the Georgia Dome.
Aerialist Nik Wallenda has completed a tightrope walk inside the Georgia Dome, cheered on by more than 30,000 people as he carefully moved more than 100 feet above the field.
It was a problem decades in the making: raw sewage flowing into Proctor Creek, a tributary of the Chattahoochee River that winds through some of the most impoverished parts of Atlanta.
The U.S. women's soccer team will play a second exhibition against Russia in a five-day span when it travels to Atlanta on Feb. 12.
Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer based in Montgomery, Ala., died after collapsing on the Georgia Dome field after the Chick-fil-A Bowl on Tuesday night.
After taking a look at the film of his start against the Falcons, Kirk Cousins was pleased about some things but knows he has work to do.
The 60 minutes of ugliness between two of the NFL's dregs served as a reminder of how far the Redskins are from becoming anything approaching a perennial contender. They aren't close.
The Redskins changed quarterbacks, but the end result was the same. Another loss, this time at the last second, and very slippery hands.
They were both division champions last season, playoff teams that figured bigger things were in store for 2013. Instead, when the Redskins and the Atlanta Falcons meet on Sunday afternoon at the Georgia Dome, the wreckage of a lost season will haunt them both.
With drama and controversy swirling, newly anointed starter Kirk Cousins the Redskins head to Atlanta hoping to snap an ugly five-game losing streak.