- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Latest Georgia O'Keeffe Items
Little-known works by the younger sister of famed artist Georgia O'Keeffe will take center stage at an exhibit that will debut at the Dallas Museum of Art in 2017 before going on tour.
Fisk University may soon be able to generate cash from its 101-piece art collection donated by the late painter Georgia O'Keeffe.
Fisk University's decade-long quest to generate cash from a 101-piece art collection donated by the late painter Georgia O'Keeffe is one step closer to fruition.
Roy R. Neuberger, a Wall Street investor who became one of the nation's top modern art collectors, has died. He was 107.
Beneath layers of paint, wrapped in bundles of brushes, hidden in sketch books and packed away among boxes of paints and pencils are clues that shed light on how Georgia O'Keeffe went about creating her colorful landscapes and iconic flower paintings.
A Nashville judge has rejected Fisk University's proposal to sell a joint share in a 101-piece collection donated by late artist Georgia O'Keeffe to an Arkansas museum.