- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Georgia Supreme Court
Latest Georgia Supreme Court Items
Georgia's highest court on Friday tossed out the conviction and death sentence of man who had been found guilty of killing a bank vice president in 1999.
The Georgia Supreme Court has disbarred a former U.S. representative who previously served as a state court judge in DeKalb County.
Georgia's highest court has reversed a lower court's ruling in a years-long border dispute between Bibb and Monroe counties.
A Georgia Supreme Court ruling reinforces inmates' rights to access prison libraries and legal assistance.
ATLANTA | Georgia's top court struck down a state law that restricted the advertising of assisted suicides, siding Monday with four members of a suicide group who said the law violated their free-speech rights.