- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Georgia Items
The Federal Bureau of Investigation and local police are investigating what caused a fire that severely burned a Georgia Tech graduate student inside an apartment in midtown Atlanta.
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal is expected to attend a summit this week on prisoner re-entry programs in northern Georgia.
The first flight from Georgia to Sochi in more than 10 years has carried four Georgian Olympic officials to the upcoming Winter Games.
Twenty-three years ago, Ukraine won its independence from the Soviet Union. I was a student, a 20-year-old idealist, in the country of Georgia, looking forward to our own freedoms. But in 1991, my country was almost destroyed by a disastrous civil war.
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal on Monday announced the formation of a task force that includes various state and local officials, meteorologists and business leaders charged with making recommendations to improve the state's response to recent weather events.
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal is expected to announce members of a special taskforce assembled in the aftermath of last week's snow and ice storm.
The state fire marshal's office is investigating a blaze that claimed the lives of two people in southwest Georgia.
Auburn's Chris Denson and KT Harrell got an abundance of scoring help for a change.
Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed on Friday outlined steps he said he plans to take to improve the city's emergency preparedness after a winter storm brought the metro area to a halt.