- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Gerald Bruce Lee
Latest Gerald Bruce Lee Items
A 27-year-old Georgia man, described by federal prosecutors as the ringleader of a sex business that prostituted juvenile girls in Virginia, Maryland and four Southeastern states, pleaded guilty Monday in federal court in Alexandria to engaging in a child exploitation enterprise.
A Northern Virginia man was sentenced Monday to 23 years in prison after pleading guilty to assisting people he thought were al Qaeda terrorists in planning bombings at Metrorail stations.