- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gerald Henderson
Gerald Henderson had 27 points and Walker came up with a flurry of big plays in the closing minutes helping the Bobcats overcome a five-point deficit and beat Washington 119-114.
Michael Jordan's No. 23 has long been synonymous with greatness. Now that number has a completely different meaning for him.
Michael Jordan said Sunday that he's 100 percent committed to the Charlotte Bobcats and has no intention of selling the struggling NBA franchise.
Boris Diaw got his wish _ he's out of Charlotte.
Dwyane Wade hit a bank shot over Gerald Henderson with 2.9 seconds left to lift the Miami Heat to a 96-95 victory over the pesky Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday and remain unbeaten.
Milwaukee Bucks forward Drew Gooden was suspended without pay for the team's first home game Tuesday night for his flagrant foul in the season opener.
Bucks forward Drew Gooden will miss Milwaukee's first home game for his flagrant foul in the season opener.
Michael Jordan didn't exactly shed any tears when the proposed trade of Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers was nixed.
Charlotte Bobcats guard Gerald Henderson is expected to undergo surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip.
Charlotte Bobcats guard Gerald Henderson is undergoing surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip, a procedure that's expected to alleviate chronic knee pain.
Over the past 20 postseasons, no one has averaged more points against the Boston Celtics than Dwyane Wade, and no one has a bigger scoring total against them than LeBron James.
Magic center Dwight Howard was suspended one game by the NBA for receiving his 18th technical foul of the season and Orlando guard Quentin Richardson received a two-game suspension for shoving Charlotte's Gerald Henderson in the face.
Carlos Boozer missed the Chicago Bulls' game against the Atlanta Hawks because of a sprained left ankle, while Luol Deng started despite a bruised left thigh.
The Charlotte Bobcats traded the face of their young franchise, Gerald Wallace, to the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday for a package that includes two first-round picks as owner Michael Jordan cuts payroll and eyes the future.
The Charlotte Bobcats have picked up the fourth-year option on point guard D.J. Augustin's contract and the third-year option on shooting guard Gerald Henderson's deal.
"We've got a lot of fight," Henderson said. "You know we had a little lull there toward the end of the fourth quarter but we just came together on offense and defense and got it done."
"This doesn't sit very well with me," Henderson said Thursday night.