- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - gerald mccoy
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have revealed a redesigned helmet and logo, part of a new look for next season.
The Atlanta Falcons have hired Bryan Cox from Tampa Bay as defensive line coach.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Associated Press 2013 NFL All-Pro team selected by a national panel of 50 media members:
It didn't take long.
Bucs co-chairman Bryan Glazer said in a brief statement that the team has "not lived up to our standards" over the past two years and "we believe the time has come to find a new direction."
Greg Schiano believes he changed the Tampa Buccaneers for the better, though not enough to save his job.
Albert Haynesworth didn't stay unemployed long.
Tampa Bay defensive tackle Gerald McCoy and St. Louis wide receiver Greg Salas are done for the season.
Dallas Cowboys receiver Miles Austin is battling another hamstring injury - this time to his other leg.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris doesn't mind when people point out how young his football team is. He just also hopes that assessment will soon start to include mention of how tough and resilient he feels like they are becoming.
Seattle backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst led the Seahawks to a comeback victory over the New York Giants after starter Tarvaris Jackson was sidelined midway through the third quarter Sunday.
After investing first- and second-round picks on defensive linemen in each of the last two drafts, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are counting heavily on Frank Okam and Michael Bennett, 25-year-old linemen who were cast off by other teams.
The Buccaneers have said no to HBO.
Collin Mooney wouldn't blame NFL scouts if they've forgotten about him while he's been out of football and busy training America's troops.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are losing starters at the rate of two per game.
"There are building blocks in place here. We have a lot of core players on this team that I'm excited about," Licht said, mentioning defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, cornerback Darrelle Revis, linebacker Lavonte David, safety Dashon Goldson and running back Doug Martin by name.
"How he treats his players, and just being a player's coach and his whole philosophy, he's changed a lot of people's lives," McCoy added. "I've talked to a bunch of people who've said I'm going to love playing for this guy."