- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Gerald R. Ford
Latest Gerald R. Ford Items
Barack Obama was named the worst president since World War II, in a survey of the American people, who were asked to rate the nation's chief executives over the past 69 years.
It's something like Vietnam, all over again.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney plans to visit Grand Rapids next week with his cardiologist to discuss Cheney's history of heart problems.
Outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta reaffirmed the value of aircraft carriers last summer, telling the crew of USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) as it redeployed to the Middle East that carriers are key to American defense because they're "agile, deployable, on the cutting edge of technology and can defend the United States of America any time, any place, anywhere."