- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Gerald Sensabaugh
"It's real frustrating. I think it's too much hype around here," safety Gerald Sensabaugh said Monday. "Everybody's talking about the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. We ain't won a damn game yet. I don't even want to hear nobody talking about the Super Bowl. Really, can we just talk about the next game?"
"It comes down to making plays, something we've been doing since Little League," safety Gerald Sensabaugh said. "We just aren't doing it. We are missing opportunities. ... We've looked good in spurts. Then it's like, ahhh."