- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Latest Gerald Wallace Items
Boston Celtics forward Gerald Wallace is sidelined for the rest of the season after undergoing arthroscopic surgeries on his left knee and left ankle.
Jeff Green put the Celtics on his shoulders and scored a season-high 39 points, while the Wizards wilted with a display of selfish basketball. Boston blew a 19-point first-half lead, but Gerald Wallace made a driving layup with 2.5 seconds remaining in overtime Wednesday night for the 113-111 victory that snapped a 10-game road losing streak.
The Boston Celtics were tired from playing the night before and so undermanned that they resorted to a 10-day-contract backcourt for part of the game.
Pelicans forward Ryan Anderson says doctors want him to rest for about two months before they determine whether he needs neck surgery to repair a herniated disk.
BOSTON (AP) — The New Orleans Pelicans' players had to block out thoughts of a teammate's scary fall while holding on against the Boston Celtics.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
The Brooklyn Nets will acquire Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett from the Boston Celtics in a deal that was still developing as the NBA draft ended, according to a person with knowledge of the details.
Rajon Rondo lost his cool, and any chance at history, in the second quarter when Boston last met Brooklyn.
Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the second quarter of Wednesday night's game against Brooklyn when he shoved Kris Humphries after the Nets forward knocked Kevin Garnett to the ground with a hard foul.