- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
Latest Gerald Wallace Items
Boston Celtics forward Gerald Wallace is sidelined for the rest of the season after undergoing arthroscopic surgeries on his left knee and left ankle.
Jeff Green put the Celtics on his shoulders and scored a season-high 39 points, while the Wizards wilted with a display of selfish basketball. Boston blew a 19-point first-half lead, but Gerald Wallace made a driving layup with 2.5 seconds remaining in overtime Wednesday night for the 113-111 victory that snapped a 10-game road losing streak.
The Boston Celtics were tired from playing the night before and so undermanned that they resorted to a 10-day-contract backcourt for part of the game.
Pelicans forward Ryan Anderson says doctors want him to rest for about two months before they determine whether he needs neck surgery to repair a herniated disk.
BOSTON (AP) — The New Orleans Pelicans' players had to block out thoughts of a teammate's scary fall while holding on against the Boston Celtics.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
The Brooklyn Nets will acquire Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett from the Boston Celtics in a deal that was still developing as the NBA draft ended, according to a person with knowledge of the details.
Rajon Rondo lost his cool, and any chance at history, in the second quarter when Boston last met Brooklyn.
Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo was ejected in the second quarter of Wednesday night's game against Brooklyn when he shoved Kris Humphries after the Nets forward knocked Kevin Garnett to the ground with a hard foul.