- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
Latest Gerard Piqué Items
Barcelona says defender Gerard Pique will be sidelined for four weeks after sustaining a hairline fracture of his right hip in Tuesday's 1-1 Champions League quarterfinal draw against Atletico Madrid.
An equalizer from Neymar saw Barcelona salvage a 1-1 draw at home to Atletico Madrid on Tuesday after a stunning opener by Diego Ribas in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal.
Barcelona says defender Gerard Pique will be available for Sunday's Spanish league match at Real Madrid.
Barcelona will be without Gerard Pique for two weeks because of a leg injury the defender picked up during Saturday's 3-1 loss at Real Sociedad.
As Champions League rallying cries go, Gerard Pique struck an unusually downbeat tone for a Barcelona player - particularly when speaking in the stadium of his team's opponent Tuesday in the second round of the Champions League: Manchester City.
Messi scored his 60th, 61st and 62nd career goals in his 80th Champions League match to help Barcelona make a winning start to its European campaign with a 4-0 victory over Ajax on Wednesday.
Shakira is sharing the first public photograph of her recently born baby, with father Gerard Pique planting a kiss on their infant son's cheek.
Shakira is sharing the first public photograph of her recently born baby, with father Gerard Pique planting a kiss on his infant son's cheek.
What does the baby of the world's most famous Latin American singer need? Nothing, apparently.