- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Gerhard Richter
A painting by German abstract artist Gerhard Richter that's owned by "king of hedge funds" Steven Cohen is going on the auction block in New York City.
Gerhard Richter, one of the world's top-selling living artists, launched his largest exhibit to date in Paris on Monday _ a show spanning six decades of a diverse and storied career.
A major retrospective of leading German artist Gerhard Richter's work is opening in Berlin, days after his 80th birthday.
An iconic painting of two candles could set a record for German artist Gerhard Richter at a New York City auction.
An iconic painting of two candles by German artist Gerhard Richter fetched over $12.9 million at a New York City auction.