- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Gerhard Richter Items
Dissident Chinese artist Ai Weiwei and jailed Russian punks Pussy Riot are among artists, curators and collectors on a list of the 100 most influential figures in the art world.
A painting by German abstract artist Gerhard Richter that's owned by "king of hedge funds" Steven Cohen is going on the auction block in New York City.
Gerhard Richter, one of the world's top-selling living artists, launched his largest exhibit to date in Paris on Monday _ a show spanning six decades of a diverse and storied career.
The city's spring art auction season was red hot.
A major retrospective of leading German artist Gerhard Richter's work is opening in Berlin, days after his 80th birthday.
An iconic painting of two candles by German artist Gerhard Richter fetched over $12.9 million at a New York City auction.
An iconic painting of two candles could set a record for German artist Gerhard Richter at a New York City auction.
Corporations worried about the bottom line are taking a look at their office walls.
Art museum planned