- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - German Court
Two days after Sebastian Vettel won his fourth Formula One title, the spotlight shifted to London's High Court and the latest case that leaves the motorsports series' boss Bernie Ecclestone's future in doubt.
A German court says it has delayed until next year a decision on whether to try Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone on bribery charges.
A German court has dismissed Apple Inc.'s claim that Samsung Electronics and Google Inc.'s Motorola Mobility infringed patents used in touch-screen devices.
The price of oil is in a holding pattern as traders question how much the global economy may benefit from efforts to promote growth in the U.S. and Europe.
Central banks are being pressured by their political masters to solve a problem they cannot solve.
A German court decision to criminalize religious circumcisions has turned into an international spat, as Israeli leaders urge Germany to protect the ancient rite and local Jewish and Muslim groups vow to continue the practice.
A group of Orthodox rabbis warned Wednesday that the ancient Jewish practice of infant male circumcision could face further restrictions in Europe after some hospitals in Austria and Switzerland suspended the procedure by citing a German court ruling that it could amount to criminal bodily harm.
A Canadian naval officer arrested this year for allegedly leaking secrets may also have compromised top-level Australian, British and American intelligence, according to Australian security sources.
A German court's decision that ritual circumcision amounts to criminal bodily harm threatens religious freedom in Europe, a group of European Orthodox rabbis said Thursday.
A German court has ruled that circumcising young Jewish boys amounts to bodily harm even if parents consent to the procedure.
A German court has ruled that circumcising young boys on religious grounds amounts to bodily harm even if parents consent to the procedure.
A German court has convicted the founder of an illegal movie downloading platform of breaching copyright laws and sentenced him to four years and six months in prison.
A German court has ruled that online video platform YouTube must install filters to prevent users from uploading some music videos whose rights are held by a music-royalties collecting body.
A German court is set to rule on whether the online video platform YouTube is responsible for the content of videos uploaded by its users.
On his way up, he fooled them all: judges, journalists, investors and companies.