- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
German Democratic Republic
Latest German Democratic Republic Items
The University of Virginia is rebuilding the Berlin Wall in Charlottesville as part of a year-long commemoration of its fall in 1989.
The Norwegian women revived their cross country skiing dominance at the Sochi Olympics on Saturday and the Dutch added two more speedskating gold medals to their record haul.
Kevin Kuske was angry. Time to lock the doors, and hide the kids.
The Dutch are just racing themselves at the Olympic speedskating oval.
Russia is having a tough time winning on the Olympic ice, and the Netherlands can't seem to lose.
One of the closest races in Olympic speedskating history came down to a final lunge of the skate - then a few more agonizing seconds to figure out who won.
It's good to be Felix Loch.
Asked a pair of simple questions about German luge dominance this week, U.S. Olympic slider Chris Mazdzer didn't hesitate with his answers.