- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
German Olympic Sports Federation
Latest German Olympic Sports Federation Items
Hours before 19-year-old Sloane Stephens took the court in search of a third straight Citi Open win, two grizzled veterans sought to prove that 34-year-old geezers can play tennis, too.
Top-seeded Mardy Fish rallied from an opening-set loss and beat Bjorn Phau 4-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday night in a first-round match in the Citi Open.