- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Germany Items
Maria Hoefl-Riesch was taken to a hospital with a shoulder injury after crashing in a downhill race on Wednesday, allowing Anna Fenninger of Austria to move atop the overall World Cup standings.
Noted conservative speaker and nationally recognized neurosurgeon Ben Carson took his blunt talk about the state of the nation in a direction that deviated from his usual references to God and faith — remarking on America's resemblance to Nazi Germany days.
Tom Jelte Slagter of the Netherlands won the fourth stage of the Paris-Nice cycling race on Wednesday, with British rider Geraint Thomas taking the overall lead after finishing second in a sprint to the line.
A flurry of goals at the start of the second half helped Germany to a 3-0 victory over world champion Japan in the final of the Algarve Cup on Wednesday.
The U.S. and its key allies on Wednesday threatened "further action" against Russia if it continues to support and encourage a planned secession vote in Ukraine's strategic Crimean peninsula.
As the first pontiff to meet with those who are blind and deaf in an exclusive audience, Pope Francis will hold the gathering later this month – an encounter participants are highly anticipating.
NATO deployed two surveillance aircraft Wednesday to monitor Ukraine's air space and Black Sea ship movements as Russia consolidated its military buildup in Crimea.
Barely two weeks after helping Canada's hockey team win a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Ralph Krueger has been hired as chairman of English Premier League club Southampton.
NATO forces have sent in the surveillance craft to fly over Poland and Romania and keep an eye on developments in nearby Ukraine.