- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Gerry Faust Items
Mal Moore's career was adrift.
This is what it used to feel like at Notre Dame. The exhilaration, the hope _ days likes these once were a regular part of fall on campus as much as the annual burst of colors on the main quad.
Two decades since their last game in a ferocious and testy rivalry that some dubbed Catholics vs. Convicts, Notre Dame and Miami will charge at one another again.
This is all you really need to know about new Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly: His football teams win.
Miami and Notre Dame have agreed to renew a football rivalry that during the 1980s helped define each program and decide several national championships.