- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Gerry Mcgovern
The all-new Range Rover is the most capable and most luxurious Land Rover yet. Lighter, stronger and with new levels of refinement, the Range Rover reinforces its position as the world's finest luxury SUV.
The Range Rover Evoque created the premium compact SUV segment since going on sale in September 2011. Recipient of more than 100 international awards, the Evoque has been an unprecedented global success attracting a whole new group of customers to Land Rover.
The groundbreaking, all-new Range Rover Evoque has made its global splash at the 2010 Paris Motor Show.
"Designing the next generation Range Rover, following over forty years of success, came with a huge responsibility to protect the DNA of such an icon," said Gerry McGovern, Land Rover Design Director and Chief Creative Officer.
"Our design team worked incredibly hard to capture the elegant proportions and pure surfaces which have been a feature of the best Range Rover designs."