- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Getty Images
The Carlyle Group plans to buy a controlling stake in the photo and video distributor Getty Images from the private equity firm Hellman & Friedman in a $3.3 billion deal.
The Carlyle Group, one of the biggest private equity firms in the world, plans to buy a controlling stake in the photo and video distributor Getty Images in a $3.3 billion deal that gives the Getty family and management a larger share of the company.
A list of winners of the 2010 World Press Photo contest:
The Associated Press and Corbis Images are teaming up in an attempt to make more money from a stockpile of photography that includes some of the world's most famous photos.