- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Gettysburg
South Dakota legislative leaders from both parties said Friday they are discussing the possibility of expanding the Medicaid program to provide medical care for additional poor people, but much depends on how much flexibility federal officials would give the state in designing an expansion.
The plan to build a new casino a short distance from the site of the bloodiest battle of the Civil War has sparked support and opposition from locals and out-of-towners.